Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Blog Hop

Well, It's that time again! Bloghop!I am the last stop! I am obsessed with PINTREST, So my inspiration came from there. This is a toilet paper roll. I covered it with Howlstooth&Scaringbone DSP punched holes in the sides and used ribbon for the handle. Then I punched a scallop in grey and one in very vanilla stamped mt favorite little spider from googly ghouls stamp set from holiday catalog. Of course I added the googlies. Last I took tangerine,black and more mustard paper, crimped and cut into strips for filler! A great easy ways to make treat bags for the kids classes. Holds a few kisses!
 I decided to make a card to coordinate with the goodie bag. I used tangerine, black, very vanilla and Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.  I cut the strips and used the corner punch the ends of the strips, added a button with thread
I hope you have enjoyed my fun simple projects. Glad you stopped by! Have a great day!

Bloghop order:
1.Sharon Loring
www.stampinginthewind.blogspot.com
2.Maxine Conrad
www.stamptothemax.com
3.Martha Haddock
www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
4.Laura Widdison
www.stampprincess.com
5.Jill St.Angelo
www.jillstampingcorner.com
6.Elizabeth Harris
www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
7.Christina Mansker
www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Love the card, and your treat holder is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations today my friend! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! maybe I should be saving treat tubes...I mean toilet paper rolls. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, Love the recycled toilet paper roll! I have a couple that I may have to turn into a treat holder. Very nice card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally gave in and ordered this dsp -- LOVE this paper! :) Darling card (the black button is perfect) and treat idea!

    ReplyDelete