Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stamp to the Max August Blog hop! I am the first stop on the HOP! We are very excited about the new holiday  catalog. I made something for Halloween because it is approaching faster than we think. I LOVED the Googly Ghouls set, so I CASEd it right away!



I used Googly ghouls w#128060 16.95 or c#128063 12.95 Also Very Vanilla card stock, Basic grey card stock,Tangerine Tango card stock,and Howlstooth&Scaringbone DSP, Black and more mustard ink, ribbon,a staple the 2 3/8 scallop punch, finishing touches edgelits #127010 7.95 and the best for last the little googlie eye #127539 2.50 for 50 of them! My kids love them...we made minis for their friends too!Now HOP on over to #2 My fellow Floridian Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
#1 Christina Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
#2 Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
#3 Kim Stewart www.kimberskrafts.blogspot.com
#4 Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
#5 Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com
#6 Sharon Loring www.stampinginthewind.blogsport.com

2 comments:

  1. This stamp set really is the best! My hubby even said he liked it....it must be good! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love his one googly eye! :)

    ReplyDelete