Friday, February 7, 2014

FEBRUARY BLOG HOP

Welcome ... if you happened here by chance or from Martha's Blog it's nice to have you checking out our Stamp to the Max Blog Hop! I have been very busy, 4 kids school..the list goes on. My oldest has been very ill for a week now, and before I knew it Blog time was here! I hope you enjoy my very quick and very easy Valentine's Day card. I used Very Vanilla, and DSP , and glitter paper! Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to see what next month brings. Hope on over to Norma's Blog and check out what she has for you! www.stampinup.net/ensuite/home/normafox/blog
Here is a list of our Bloggers in case you would like to check them out!
1.  Maxine Conrad                www.stamptothemax.com
2. Martha Haddock               www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3. Christina Ash-Mansker     www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
4. Norma Fox                        www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
5. Lisa Fennewald                 www.lisaloostamps.com
6.  Elizabeth Harris               http://www.elizabethloves2stamp.com/2014/02/february-stamp-to-max-blog-hop.html

2 comments:

  1. I hope your son is feeling better this morning! Poor guy!

    Your card is fantastic, Christina! I love it!

    ReplyDelete